Thursday, May 5, 2011

4 Fingers Crispy Chicken

Last month, a day before the "holy friday", my boyfriend and I are about to hit the road along UI (Depok) to Grand Indonesia. We wanted to meet up with our friends there. As usual, when the next day is a public holiday in Jakarta, the traffic jam is going KRAZY! My boyfriend was driving for two hours and we were still far from our destination. He was really starving, and finally we changed our plan and decided to had our dinner at Epicentrum Walk in Kuningan. 
We heard about the new restaurant open there named 4 Fingers. Korean themed cuisine, from the streets of New york city. So, we went there.
My boyfriend ordered Chicken Burger with Large Fries 40k. It taste delicious.. The chicken perfectly crispy and the fries is nice with seaweed and salt flavor.
I ordered 6pcs crispy chicken wings with fries and small soda, 37k. They offered 3 choices of sauce. Spicy, Sweet and Mix. We can choose between rice and fries for the combo. I dont expect the wings are big. But unfortunetaly, it was huge. It was really good. I love it. BEST CRISPY CHICKEN WINGS IN TOWN. 


 The simple yet comfy interior.





4 Fingers Crispy Chicken
Epicentrum Walk Ground Floor W151-W153m,
Jl. HR Rasuna Said, Kuningan
Jakarta 12960

(021) 98008538 / (021) 29941800

Website :
http://www.gimme4fingers.com

Twitter :
@4fingers_id

No comments:

Post a Comment