Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Outback Steakhouse

Steak Steak Steak! I'm sure we do all love steak. On my boyfriend's 20th birthday, we had dinner at Outback Pondok Indah Mall just the two of us :-) The main reason he choose outback cause it's his family's favorite since forever.. We ordered Rib-eye Steak (10oz.), Deep Fried Mushroom, and Fresh Lemonade for the beverage.

First, they gave us a complimentary bread. And it's surprisingly delicious. It's warm inside and perfect with the butter. The presentation was kinda unique. Isn't it? ;p ;p
Then, our ordered came.. I was statisfy from what I saw. Looks very tempting. After I taste it, all I can say was........................This is what I called "ada harga ada barang", 189,9k for the 10oz. Ribeye Steak. And 52,9k for the Mushroom. The Ribeye was so juicy. Superb delicioso! Perfect for steak lover. The Deep Fried Mushroom served with tartar sauce. I also like this very much.
And again, the beverage also made me happy. This is the best fresh lemonade I ever had. Fresh fresh fresh! 
We're too happy that day. I'm glad we had a good time on my boy's birthday. After we were full, time for me to gave my gift for him. HAPPY BIRTHDAY again dear ;-) I promise too make a comeback visit to this place. Such a simple and warm dinner with a delicious treats..

Outback Steakhouse
Pondok Indah Mall Lt. 1 Unit 153B
Jl. Metro Pondok Indah Blok 3 B
Jakarta Selatan 12310, Indonesia
Tel: (62-21) 750 6771
Website: www.outback-sea.com/id/ 

They also have another place at Ratu Plaza.

No comments:

Post a Comment