Sunday, July 3, 2011

Serradella Eclairs

Schweet! I got 14 pieces of serradella eclairs as my birthday cake. Yang sebenarnya sudah lewat yaitu tanggal 20 Maret yang lalu. To be honest, I tell my boyfriend from January to give me serradella instead of standart birthday cake I usually got hehe :P :P I wanted that so badly cause it's freakin famous everybody said it tasted damn delicious. And I'm too curious cause I like dessert a lot, intinya I love sweets! 



Okay here it is the eclairs. 8 chocolate and 8 vanilla flavor. (2 eclair sudah saya makan jadi hanya 14 di foto) Rasanya enak sekali :-) No doubt banyak yang ketagihan. Tetapi bagi saya tidak worth dengan harganya karena ukurannya yang tidak besar. 25k for 1 piece eclair. (foto diatas masih 20k harganya karena itu foto lama. terakhir di brightspot market harganya sudah naik 5k). Mereka punya alasan kuat kenapa harganya mahal. Bocoran dari sang pemilik, tepung dan beberapa bahan kue-kue Serradella itu di impor dari Singapura. So, that's why the price are lil bit expensive. But that's okay.. memang harga normalnya sekarang sekitar segitu.

You can find serradella eclairs at Goods Cafe, The Goods Dept, Brightspot Market or order by phone.

The Goods Dept
Plaza Indonesia Extention L4 #14
Jl. M. H Thamrin Kav 28-30
021 29923629


For Order: 08161860840 021-98000215 *Made by order only*


No comments:

Post a Comment